hiiiii...Anyeong Haseyoo....!!!!!!


❃✿❀ selamat datang di blog pribadi saya. ❃✿❀
Banyak hal yang ingin saya tulis di sini. Semua adalah ungkapan hati di kala ingin berbagi berbagai informasi. Semoga bermanfaat. Gomawooo

Senin, 16 April 2012

HOW TO SAVE VIDEO FROM TUDOU

Where do you watch dramas and films?

I watch Asian dramas and films on MySoju, DramaCrazy, Viikii, Natnapvip, Sugoideas, Xiaoli, and Tudou. You only have access to the videos on DramaFever if you are in the United States. As for dramas aired in China, I subscribe to these YouTube users: MyChineseDrama, MyCHNTube, katrina6park, slzNO1 and xiaobluo. If that drama can’t be found on Tudou or any of the sites mentioned, I usually do a Google search and then click on the links.



Click on ‘Videos’ and you will get direct links to all the videos that could possibly feature the subject of your search.
If you can’t find a link to the video using the English title, try the Chinese title, sometimes Wikipedia or Dramawiki will have the Chinese title.
If that doesn’t work, go to Baidu.com (it’s China’s version of Google) and then type the English title in the search box and you will get search results with the Chinese title.
As for English shows, I use SideReel and TVDuck. If you’re looking for a particular show, it’s best to visit fansites where they provide streaming links.
Where do you download dramas and films from?
Sometimes, I download them from YouTube using KeepVid. Sometimes, I download them from Tudou using KissTudou.com or ClipNabber.com.
Here’s how to download videos from Tudou using KissTudou or FlvCD. Note: if you type kisstudou.com in the address bar of your browser, it will be redirected to FlvCD. Basically, it’s the same site.
1. Go to Tudou.com and type the title (preferably in Chinese) in the search box and hit ‘Enter’.



2.Click on the video that you want to watch.





3.Copy the URL from the address bar.






4.Go to KissTudou.com or FLVCD.com and paste the URL into the box and hit ‘enter’ or ‘开始Go!’



5.You will see this page next. Right click and press ‘save link as’..


6.If the file is an F4V file, just rename it as an FLV file once it has been fully downloaded and it should be fine.
Forums are a great place to start, most of you are members of Soompi and D-Addicts, most of you use ClubBox, so you’re familiar with it. I am currently learning how to use ClubBox, haha, a late beginner. Asianload is a great place to start downloading TVB dramas. Ender’s Girl recommends Lets-Look.com and AsianDramaClub.org. Thanks, E.G! Here on WordPress, there’s KpopHermes and Cococrust Repository. There’s also Am-Addiction, AsianRice, AZNV and Jacinda1st.
You can also download English TV shows from Scene-DDL and DirectLinkSpot, I personally find both these websites very reliable. Both sites don’t require any registration or payment, you just have to click and download.

2 komentar:

  1. Now you can't download from Tudou anymore, I've tried every single site I knew of. How do you fix that? (Without installing any software) There are some clips over there (from a popular German musical that I'm interested in) and I'm so bummed that I cannot download them. I'd really appreciate your input.:) Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  2. Now you can't download from Tudou anymore, I've tried every single site I knew of. How do you fix that? (Without installing any software) There are some clips over there (from a popular German musical that I'm interested in) and I'm so bummed that I cannot download them. I'd really appreciate your input.:) Thanks!

    BalasHapus